Prof. Aruna P. Kamath, Principal
Dr. Muraldihara Rao K.S. , Vice Principal
, Mrs. Shashikala Shetty, Asst. Professor, BCA department
- Faculty Members :
Mrs. Smitha, Dean of BBM department,
Mrs. Divya Uchil, Dean of BCA department,
Mrs. Gayathri, Dean of BA(HRD) department,
Mrs. Manju, Dean of Commerce department,
Mrs. Arun F. Sequeira, HOD of BCA department,
Mrs. Jeevitha, HOD of Kannada department
- Administrative Staff :
Mrs Usha Kiran K.N , F.D.A,Office Representative
- External Expert :
Mr. Clement D’Souza, M.A., M.Phil[Specialized in econometrics and quantitative economics], Vice Principal, & Associate. Professor, St. Joseph College, Bangalore,
Mr. Ashwin Mendonca, Assistant Professor, Govt. College, Haleyangadi,
- Industry representative :
Mr. Karthikeya, Karthik Enterprises, Baikampady
- Alumni Represenatative :
Mrs. Nanditha Acharya, Entrepreneur, (Alumni)
- Student representative :
Roshin Alex John, BBA,
Nelson Jack Lobo, BCA,
Pranith Kotian, BA(HRD),
Anil P M, BCOM.
- Management Representative :
Dr. B. Yashovarma , Secretary, SDME Society
Ensuring that institutional vision & mission is reflected in all the programs through.
- Formulating institution plan of action based on the objective of the institution.
- Value added programme
- Skill enhancement programme
- Faculty development programme
- Ample opportunities for co-curricular and extra-activities to ensure all-round development of the personality.
- Community extension programme:
- Provision of necessary support facilities to improve the academic performance
- Molding of students as morally upright individuals with strong value base through student monitoring
- Ensuring the availability of state of the art infrastructural facilities
- Rendering prompt services and giving quick responses.
- Regular evaluation of the programme through Academic audit /Dry Run Inspection
- Mock Peer Team visit